Tuesday 3 April 2012

Dresses and yarn

Pay day has been and I needed a pick me up as the last week was a little manic and fraught at work.

So here they are:

M&Co Bird print dress.
I was looking for a mustard blazer that I had seen in a magazine, which upon seeing it in person did not like at all. Then I clocked this dress and loved the print :)


It reminds me of Orla Keily prints.

Apricot floral print dress.


Apricot chunky knit. I have always wanted an oversized snuggly cable knit (I am not that great at knitting cable!)


I first spotted this gorgeous Fawn Poncho or Fawn-cho over on One Sheepish Girl's blog and I fell in love! I ordered the pattern from Tiny Owl Knits and today I got the yarn. I couldn't get the Debbie Bliss Chunky Tweed so am going to try the Rowan Felted Tweed Aran instead.


My yarn


My circular needles (circulars are new to me, so we'll have to see how I get on!)

I am, as always, always looking at the next project but will have to pack these away in the yarn box until I finish the Rowan Fyne vest.

What finds have you recently bought?


3 comments:

  1. Hey Nicola... I'll swap you some jewellery for one of these fawncho's! I can't knit but it is so so lush! Make me one & I'll trade you ;)

    I get most of my jewellery supplies through Etsy although I picked up the ammonite fossil in a tiny shop in Norfolk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I haven't even started it yet!! All the yarn cost a bomb :/ but I have been eyeing up One Sheepish Girl's as it progresses! :)

      Delete
  2. I love that bird print dress.

    The foxy knit is SO cool, hope it goes to plan!

    ReplyDelete