Wednesday 8 February 2012

Vintage Singer sewing machine - part deux

Further to my post last Friday, I went on a mission to collect my acquired 'second' vintage Singer sewing machine (again from Freecycle).

And its a cracker too but in a different way. It's in a different style case, looks slightly more modern. It's an electric model but only a year younger than my other model - 1951. And it comes with loads of little bits and pieces...


It came with the adapter, a Singer mat, a shelf attachment, the original 'tools' box and little instruction manuals and a handwritten tag (I can only decipher a little of the scrawlled writing though).

I love both these machines already and although it seems silly having two sewing machines, they can now become part of my future family history :)

No comments:

Post a Comment