Thursday 19 January 2012

Addiction!

I fear that my new year's resolution to be more thrifty has started an addiction!

I was working from home today and had to nip out to the shop at lunch and decided I needed a little scour of the charity shops. And once again this has left me with a truly fantastic hawl...


Next faux fur gilet. This is actually sized for a 10 year old but fits my size 8 frame perfectly. I love it!


Zara wool cardi.


F&F 100% cashmere sweater. I felt this on the rail before I saw it. A real snuggle sweater :)


I have a really thing for brogues at the moment and when I spotted these brand new grey Clarks ones for £4.50 I couldn't leave without them!



This wicker picnic basket was immediately ear-marked for my new hobby and storing my fabrics. I only have a small collection at the moment and its mainly made up of scraps and pre-cuts for patchwork and quilting but this basket does the job perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the charity shops down your way may be a cut above mine here.! No Jaeger or Boden stuff, just Primark and George LOL. I used to go to a lovely pub in Alton, great little place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This was in Lee. They had the usual George, Primark, H&M, etc too but I tend to scim over them :) spotted I really nice Russell & Bromley handbag but going to have a think about it :)

    ReplyDelete