Tuesday 17 January 2012

Sew sew sew...

I am quite excited, as I have got myself a sewing machine!
I didn't want to spend a fortune and I got bored of waiting for anyone to reply on the freecycle groups I am party too, so when I saw that a local shop was selling Beldray 7 Stitch Sewing Machines for £20 (apparently meant to retail at £59). I umm'd and ahh'd for a few days and thought - go for it!

It's nothing extravagant though... but I will give it a whirl. I have never had a sewing machine before and I only want to try it out and dabble a little. If I like it, then I can invest further if need be :)

According to the box, its ideal for creating clothes, making curtains or simple repairs... we'll see!

I am planning a patchwork quilt and after that, who knows! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment